This page lists the guidelines for guest blogging with GeekyMinds.
We at GeekyMinds love technology and everything geeky. If you are interested to contribute your thoughts, we would love to hear from you and share your thoughts with our audience. Your article will feature as a contributed post on our website.
This article presents a set of guidelines which you must follow while working on your article. The guidelines are divided into three sections: Article Guidelines, Structure Guidelines and Images/Videos. Please make sure to read them carefully. If you have any queries, feel free to email us! 🙂
- Your article must be among the following categories:
- Computer Science
- Software Development
- General Programming
- Software Reviews
- Your article must be original.
- Your article must focus on a certain keyphrase.
- Please cite your sources properly.
- Your article must be free of grammatical errors.
- Do not use abbreviations or offensive language.
- The title of your article must start with your focus keyphrase.
- Begin with a short introduction and make sure it contains your focus keyphrase.
- Divide the rest of the article into short, easy-to-digest paragraphs separated by catchy headings.
- Do not use copyrighted images.
- Images should be lightweight and have a high visual quality.
- Include a featured image of at least 560 × 315 pixels.
- Need help sourcing royalty-free images? Find a list of websites here.
Instructions for submitting your article
Please follow the following instructions carefully:
- In order to submit your article please mail us at [email protected].
- Mention the name under which you wish to feature your article (If you do not wish to feature your name or write under a pen-name, mention it).
- Attach your article as a Word or PDF file.
- Attach the images separately in the email.
For any confusion or query, drop us an email. Hope to hear from you soon!