We at GeekyMinds love technology and everything geeky.
If you have a geeky mind like us and want to express it through your own article, we would love to hear from you and share your thoughts with our audience.
Your article will feature as a contributed post on our website.
Let’s get started
- In order to submit your article, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mention the name under which you wish to feature your article (If you do not wish to feature your name or write under a pen-name, mention it).
- Attach your article as a Word file or a PDF file.
- Attach the images separately.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Your article must be precise and original.
- Your article must be about something considered geeky from tech news and programming tips to your favourite game and sci-fi novels and TV shows.
- Do Not copy from the internet. In such cases, mention the sources.
- Do Not use copyrighted images.
- Your article must have a relevant, catchy and unique title. (Mandatory)
- Your article must begin with a short paragraph that serves as an introduction or a trailer. (Mandatory)
- Divide the rest of the article into short, easy-to-digest paragraphs separated by catchy headings.
- Use at least two relevant images or screenshots which are either original or royalty-free. You may use more images, if required. The images must be high resolution. (Mandatory)
- Your article must have one featured image with dimensions 1900 × 900 which is not copyrighted. (Mandatory)
- Double-check your article for grammatical errors to make our work easy.
- Do Not use abbreviation or offensive language.
- Do Not spread hateful messages.
For any confusion or query, drop us an email.
Hope to hear from you soon!